Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Submit the text of the article as a file that we can edit. Formats like .doc, .rtf or .txt will work.
- You should submit images seperately in high-resolution. Please do not include the images in the text document.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Try to avoid footnotes. If you really need them, use them sparsely.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submit the references in APA 7 format.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.